Volta TA-1000 Deep Cycle Lead Acid Unsealed Tubular UPS & Solar Battery
- Buy 2 for 13,937 Rs. each and save 2%
- Buy 4 for 13,794 Rs. each and save 3%
Currently, people are looking at this product
This Volta TA-1000 Battery is 80Ah Deep Cycle Tubular Lead Acid Battery. It can be fitted in all compatible UPS & Solar System.
Volta is pioneer in manufacturing 12V Tubular Flooded Lead Acid Batteries. These batteries are Deep Cycle and specifically designed for Solar & UPS applications. The production design of this battery is different to the existing SLI (Starting, Lighting & Ignition) and traditional UPS batteries. It has a Tubular Plate for positive and a thick negative plate for high dept of discharge thus enhancing battery life.
- Tubular Positive Plate & Thick Negative Plate for increased battery life.
- Low internal resistance with good electrical performance
- Float indicators are provided to help determine electrolyte level easily.
- These batteries have life of over 1500 cycles at 60% Dept of Discharge (DoD). (For details refer to DoD graph in ‘stats for geeks’ section)
- Easy Carrying Handles
- Low self-discharge
- Solar applications where high battery cycle is desired
- UPS & Inverter System
- Telecom Power Supply
- Electric energy storage banks for solar and wind farms
- Private Automatic Branch Exchange (PABX) and VoIP backup system
- Commercial & industrial applications
[[ PRO TIP ]]
BatteryMAX highly recommends using Deep Cycle batteries over conventional batteries for Solar & Inverter applications. Deep Cycle batteries provide high Dept of Discharge (DoD) which means you can extract maximum energy from these batteries without significantly effecting its life (compared to non-deep cycle batteries). Also bear in mind that battery life is characterized in terms of ‘cycles’ which is inversely proportional to the DoD.
Stats for Geeks
Constant Volt Charge
- Cycle Used: 14.4V ~14.7V
- Stand by Used: 13.8V ~14.2V
- TA600 Battery: 6A~12A
- TA700 Battery: 7A~14A
- TA1000 Battery: 9A
- TA1400 Battery: 13.5A
- TA1600 Battery: 12A
- TA1500 Battery: 11A
- TR1700 Battery: 14A
- TA1800 Battery: 12A
- TA2500 Battery: 16A
- TA3000 Battery: 20A
Voltage, Specific Gravity & Remaining Energy:
Pakistan Accumulators Limited (PAL) is the parent company for both OSAKA and VOLTA batteries with operations spanning over 25 years now. PAL has over 1500 employees, 8 regional offices with head office in Islamabad Pakistan. Initially the company was established with the technical support from Chloride Industrial Batteries Limited, a subsidiary of Hawker Batteries UK with many factories across the world.
Today PAL has established itself a reputation across Pakistan for durable batteries. The company takes pride for introducing for the first time Maintenance Free (MF) batteries from 20AH to 150AH across the country. PAL manufactures batteries for a variety of applications including batteries for Motorcycle, Cars, Tubular Deep Cycle Batteries, Solar and VRLA batteries for telecommunication purposes. PAL manufactures batteries on both JIS (Japan Industrial Standard) and DIN (German Industrial Standard).
|Deep Cycle Battery||Yes|
|Weight (kg)||31 kg|
|Battery Chemistry||Lead Acid|
|Length (L)||347 mm|
|Width (W)||175 mm|
|Height (H)||295 mm|
|Battery Terminal||L type|
|Capacity (Ah)||80 Ah|