Osaka 12GEN-MR45 Generator Lead Acid Unsealed Generator Battery
Currently, people are looking at this product
This Osaka 12GEN-MR45 Generator Battery is 25Ah 7 Plates Unsealed Lead Acid Battery. It can be fitted in a variety of compatible Generators.
This is a unsealed flooded lead acid battery suitable to be used in compatible generators.
- These are dry-charged batteries and ready for use.
- They have high cranking ability.
- Since they are unsealed therefore they are more resistant to overcharging as gassing electrolyte can be refilled.
- Low self-discharge
[[ PRO TIP ]]
- Terminal Corrosion: Keep battery terminals clean. The corrosion (sulfation) on battery terminal does not only hinder engine starting but also prevents the battery from charging fully.
- Check Alternator Voltage: When engine is running, alternator should not be putting out more than 15+ volts or the battery may fail prematurely. Healthy voltage range is 13.8 ~ 14.5 volts
- Check Battery Voltage once a month: Check battery voltage once a month. A healthy, fully charged lead-acid battery should have a voltage of around 12.7 volts or above.
- Charge battery once a month: Battery should be charged 100% once a month to avoid permanent loss of capacity (in case battery is not finding enough charging time due to short trips). Only quality chargers should be used to charge the batteries.
All these stats, details and features are as advertised by the brand itself unless otherwise stated. No responsibility lies on BatteryMAX for validity of these claims. BatteryMAX presents stats already advertised by the brand in a more organized way, thus, helping you to make informed decision.
Pakistan Accumulators Limited (PAL) is the parent company for both OSAKA and VOLTA batteries with operations spanning over 25 years now. PAL has over 1500 employees, 8 regional offices with head office in Islamabad Pakistan. Initially the company was established with the technical support from Chloride Industrial Batteries Limited, a subsidiary of Hawker Batteries UK with many factories across the world.
Today PAL has established itself a reputation across Pakistan for durable batteries. The company takes pride for introducing for the first time Maintenance Free (MF) batteries from 20AH to 150AH across the country. PAL manufactures batteries for a variety of applications including batteries for Motorcycle, Cars, Tubular Deep Cycle Batteries, Solar and VRLA batteries for telecommunication purposes. PAL manufactures batteries on both JIS (Japan Industrial Standard) and DIN (German Industrial Standard).
|Deep Cycle Battery||No|
|Weight (kg)||6 kg|
|Battery Chemistry||Lead Acid|
|Length (L)||195 mm|
|Width (W)||127 mm|
|Height (H)||220 mm|
|Battery Terminal||Thin (T1)|
|Capacity (Ah)||25 Ah|
|Stock Type||at Warehouse|